- 500mW 87-108Mhz FM Transmitter [Black] x1
This item no include antenna and power supply. IF you want buy include accessories kit, please buy our's fm transmitter pack, Please click here..
|Power Output:||500mW or More|
|FM Transmitter Frequencies:||87-108Mhz|
|Power Supply:||12V DC (The current load of power supply should over 1A)|
|Stability of Frequency:||±0ppm（-10℃~+50℃）|
|Frequency Response:||100 - 15000Hz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||>70dB|
|Operation Time:||True 24/7|
|Antenna Design:||Flexible Wire “Whip” Antenna|
|Antenna Connector:||BNC type|
|Output Impedance:||50 ohm|
|Audio Input Connector:||3.5mm headphone connector|
|Tuning Design:||Stable PLL Technology|
|Size of Transmitter Unit:||L:102mm, W:74mm, H:29mm|
|Weight of Transmitter Unit:||N/A|
|Transmission Signal:||FM Stereo|
Quick Start Set-up Instructions
- Connect your audio source to the Stereo FM Transmitter via one of the supplied audio cables (either the Stereo Headphone Jack or Stereo RCA jack)
- Select an unused FM station in your area (The station can be totally static or with some bleed over on it. The Stereo FM Transmitter should have no problem “walking over a radio station’s bleed over)
- Set the Stereo FM Transmitter to that unused FM station (use the control panel buttons, frequency step: 100 khz)
- To begin broadcasting turn on the Stereo FM Transmitter by pressing down the switch on the front of the unit.
- Adjust any FM Radio to the signal that your are broadcasting on.
- Listen and Enjoy, It’s just that easy!
Interesting Facts & Tips
- The FM Transmitter will not drift between stations because of our advanced stereo PLL Digital Tuner Technology.
- The FM Transmitter use the control panel buttons to control the frequency that it broadcasts on so if the power is lost and then restored it will begin broadcasting back on that exact same frequency. This avoids any need to reset the FM Transmitter back to the frequency you originally wanted.
- We use a switch to turn the transmitter on and off. This allows the transmitter to automatically turn back if power were to be lost and then restored.
- The FM Transmitter is designed to operate non-stop 24/7.
- The higher you place the antenna the farther you will transmit.
- Complete easy to follow plug & play instructions are included plus tips on getting the best distance possible.
If you can match a good antenna to the FM transmitter, the effect will be better.The transmission range depends on many factors. The true distance is based on the sensitivity of the receiver, antenna of the receiver, and the building and other obstructions, which are between the transmitter and receiver. And the distance will much more in countryside.