We presents a brand new 500mW PLL FM Stereo Transmitter for FM stereo broadcasting. built in LCD display with blue backlight,Built in microcontroller for frequency control and display. Built in FM stereo transmitter IC with PLL technology,surface-mount tech, reliable working condition. the transmission frequency is highly stable. Compact design with aluminum enclosure. transmission distance more than 300 meters (In the line of sight，field, open land). This transmitter is ideal for all stereo audio broadcasting, MP3, PC, TV, wireless speakers, game device, etc.
|FM Transmitter Frequencies:
|9-12V DC (The current load of power supply should over 1A)
|Stability of Frequency:
|100 - 15000Hz
|Signal to Noise Ratio:
|Audio Input Connector:
|3.5mm headphone connector
|Mic Input Connector:
|3.5mm headphone connector
|Stable PLL Technology
|Size of Transmitter Unit:
|L:113mm, W:88mm, H:39mm
|Weight of Transmitter Unit:
Quick Start Set-up Instructions
- Connect your audio source to the Stereo FM Transmitter via one of the supplied audio cables
- Select an unused FM station in your area (The station can be totally static or with some bleed over on it. The Stereo FM Transmitter should have no problem "walking over a radio station's bleed over)
- Set the Stereo FM Transmitter to that unused FM station (use the control panel buttons, frequency step: 100 khz)
- To begin broadcasting turn on the Stereo FM Transmitter by pressing down the switch on the front of the unit.
- Adjust any FM Radio to the signal that your are broadcasting on.
- Listen and Enjoy, It's just that easy!
Interesting Facts & Tips
- The FM Transmitter will not drift between stations because of our advanced stereo PLL Digital Tuner Technology.
- The FM Transmitter use the control panel buttons to control the frequency that it broadcasts on so if the power is lost and then restored it will begin broadcasting back on that exact same frequency. This avoids any need to reset the FM Transmitter back to the frequency you originally wanted.
- We use a switch to turn the transmitter on and off. This allows the transmitter to automatically turn back if power were to be lost and then restored.
- The FM Transmitter is designed to operate non-stop 24/7.
- The higher you place the antenna the farther you will transmit.
- Complete easy to follow plug & play instructions are included plus tips on getting the best distance possible.
If you can match a good antenna to the FM transmitter, the effect will be better.The transmission range depends on many factors. The true distance is based on the sensitivity of the receiver, antenna of the receiver, and the building and other obstructions, which are between the transmitter and receiver. And the distance will much more in countryside.